I've been busy busy making candy for my new Etsy shop! I used to make fudge, carmels and other sweets for my mom's local candy store and have decided now to try and sell some online. I've done really well so far with several orders coming in both on the site and from local friends. I've got a couple yummy varieties in there now and plan on adding several more throughout the weekend.
To celebrate my new shop, and the fact that I've won several giveaways myself lately, I want to offer the opportunity for one of my readers to win an order of my fresh, homemade candy! Don't think you can hold out long enough to win a batch? Use this special discount code and place your order at 10% off today! This code will be valid through the end of November: NOV2011
1. Leave a comment on this post telling me what flavor of carmels and/or fudge you would like to see in my shop.
2. Become a follower of this blog.
3. Subscribe by email (this one gets you 3 entries!)
4. Put my giveaway button on your blog. (See below)
5. Put either my blog button or my Homemaking Link-Up Weekend button on your blog (up to two entries for this one)
6. Blog about this giveaway with a link back. (this one gets you 3 entries too!)
7. Like my shop's Facebook page here
8. Visit my shop here
Don't have a blog? Feel free to email me and let me know what steps you completed and I will enter you in the appropriate number of times! Here's that button and Good Luck!